4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter by Inogeni
Inogeni 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter - Compact, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps, HDMI Audio, Bus Powered
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software.
The converter supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 30 fps and 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps.
All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit or 4:2:0 12-bit colour spaces over USB 3.0, while all UHD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:0. The embedded audio in your HDMI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM. A USB 3.0 cable is included.
• Presentations 2Go
Spec Sheet available in the PDF below:
Features • 4K HDMI Capture to USB 3.0.
• Supports 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats.
• Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats.
• Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096x2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps.
• Outputs 4:2:0 pixel format to reduce USB 3.0 bandwidth.
• HDMI audio support.
• Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
• Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
• Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD upscaling not supported).
• Customizable video processing functions.
• Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings. These controls do not work when we have a 4K input.
• Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
• Powered from USB 3.0 port.
• Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months