The Most Extraordinary Chassis Breakthrough Begins with H-Tower
Users prepare yourselves for a whole new PC gaming experience! In Win has engineered a transforming PC case which is sure to leave to leave everyone astonished!The Motorized Transformer
The In Win design team introduced a breakthrough in PC case engineering by creating a chassis with a completely mechanized function that transforms the structure of the chassis wirelessly. When it is closed, the spectacular tower-shaped exterior is composed with eight segmented aluminium metal panels. When the H-Tower is in motion, the side panels unfold outwards to reveal a spacious interior with the motherboard main plate rotating 90 degrees to showcase your hardware.Wireless Chassis Control App
In Win has synched the H-Tower with a unique mobile device app that allows users to control the structure of the chassis wirelessly, and experience the novelty from the integrated functions.
• Chassis Close/Open Adjustment
• Display Mode
• Built-in Laser Lights
• Light Settings
• Supports iOS Mobile Devices
• Supports Android Mobile DevicesLaser Highlighted Safe Operating Area
The equipped laser lights mark the safe operating area before opening the chassis. This notifies users of the potential obstacles while the side panels are unfolding. There is also an emergency stop button on the top of the chassis that halts the H-Tower’s motion immediately. The flashing red light signals the chassis is under the safety mode.Limited Edition with Ultimate Quality Assurance
Our Research and Development team carefully examine the weight bearing structure, side panel motion, lifting platform, height level, and laser accuracy to ensure every H-Tower meets the highest standards of requirement and quality. Its unique limited edition numbers not only represent its rarity, but also ensure its exclusivity.
• 10 kg Maximum Load
• 96 Hours Motion Tested
• 4 Laser Indicators
• Up to 10m Bluetooth Range (without interference)Impressive Engineering and Spectacular Color Scheme
The H-Tower 's impressive engineering matches its incredible style. The H-shaped brushed aluminium shows the extraordinary metallic and modern texture. In addition to titanium silver, the H-Tower also has an ASUS ROG certified black and red color edition
. The unique Mayan pattern and app controlled LED breathing lights makes the H-Tower even more stunning and eye-catching.Excellent Expandability and User Friendly Installation
The motorized side panel design and motherboard main plate rotates the structure 90 degrees to allow users to install their components with ease. The front I/O supports one reversible USB 3.1 Type-C for super-speed transmission. Features
• Unique Tranforming Design, with wireless motion control via iOS/Android app.
• 2in1: Closed Tower Case, or Open Test-bed on demand.
• Laser Lights add to the Unique Style.
• High Quality Aluminium Construction.
• Supports ATX, Micro ATX & E-ATX Motherboards
• Supports Large Power Supplies, CPU Coolers, & Graphics Cards.
• Features USB 3.1 Type A & type C Connectors on the Front I/O Panel.
• Limited Edition with Individual Serial Number on each Chassis.