The design concept for D-Frame 2.0 originates from the freedom, individuality and impulsive nature of off-road motorcycles. The combination of steel tubing, anti-flip foot pads with deep tire treads, a power supply in the shape of an air-cooled engine and tempered glass is perfect fusion of art and technology.
Handcrafted Metallic Tubing Structure
Expertly bent tubing is entirely crafted by human hands. TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding is used to reinforced stability, and unique electrode position, which creates an ultra-smooth finish! The motherboard mounting tray is sandblasted to achieve a refined metallic texture.
Innovative Two-Way Open Design with Quick-Release Fasteners
The outer frame features a unique two-way open design. With its quick-release fasteners, D-Frame 2.0 allows for easier assembling and custom display platforms.
Open-Frame Structure with Excellent Thermal Solutions
Open-frame structure improves heat dissipation and airflow is effectively channeled, ensuring excellent ventilated performance.
Customized, Flexible, Versatile Thermal and Hard Drive Modules
Flexible and versatile build options give gamers the freedom to customize their gaming rigs. The HDD and cooling fan can be installed at the front or bottom positions.
Hard Drive Module
Four 2.5”/3.5” multifunctional brackets allows gamers to freely adjust quantity and position.
• 2.5”/3.5” multifunctional brackets positions may be moved forward and backward.
• Multifunctional Bracket x 4: Supports 2.5"/3.5" HDD x 4.
• Holes are present on the multifunctional bracket, which can conveniently connect water cooling pumps or other modding purposes.
Thermal Conduction Module
Supports up to five 120mm fans, ventilation for the CPU and hard drive may be freely adjusted.
• 120mm Fan Bracket x 2: Supports 120mm Fan x 2.
• 3-in-1 Fan Bracket x 1: Supports 120mm Fan x 3, Supports 360mm Liquid Cooling Radiator x 1.
Highly Expandable for Superb Performance
Supports the latest high-end graphics cards, CPU heatsink and motherboards E-ATX (12”x13”).
USB 3.1 Type-C Ultra-High-Speed Transmission
Advanced USB 3.1 Type-C interface provides up to 10Gbps transmission speed*, greatly reducing data transmission time. Dual-side slot also increases convenience.
2.0: Whole New Generation
Every detail reflects the aesthetics of craftsmanship.
SIII-1065W Transparent Power Supply
Each D-Frame 2.0 includes a SIII-1065W power supply, which is exclusively designed for D-Frame 2.0.
The Vanguard Aesthetics
Vivid and attention-grabbing color scheme reflects your strong and unique personality. Features • Unique Steel Tube Design with Tempered Glass Side Panels.
• Innovative design with Quick-Release System.
• Open-Frame provides excellent airflow potential.
• Modular Bays provide a range of options to tailor to storage or cooling.
• Full Tower form factor supports the largest graphics cards, heatsinks & motherboards up to E-ATX.
• Front Panel USB 3.1 Type-C offers faster speeds & reversible connector design.
• Includes the SIII-1065W 1065 Watt Transparent LED Power Supply.
• Case & PSU bundle are limited edition & individually numbered.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.