IFI Audio iEMatch2.5 Connector
IFI Audio iEMatch2.5 Connector, Reduces hiss for all Premium Headphone Users
By DPD On 19th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
IFI iEMatch 2.5 Connector
The perfect match 2.5
After we made the original iEMatch for smartphones, computers, DAPs and in-flights systems, we realised that we’d missed a section of you guys out!
And that will not do. So, the iEMatch2.5 is just like the original BUT it’s made for use with hi-res digital audio players, DAPs, sporting a 2.5mm balanced output.
Connect the iEMatch2.5 between them and your DAP for reduced background noise and hiss.
Some headphones are more sensitive than others so the iEMatch2.5 has both High and Ultra sensitivity settings to boost your sound. Choose which best suits your headphone.
Bringing your Bits back
It also provides a more open and transparent dynamic range and increases the usable volume range.
This means you can increase the digital volume and get back the resolution you lose by listening at less than full volume.
Rediscover the lost high-pitched note of the E-string or the low rumble of the bass drum.
Take the iEMatch2.5 with you.
Pop the iEMatch2.5 into its handy velvet pouch with the included memory foam earplugs and aeroplane adapter and take it with you, wherever you go.
The perfect travelling companion.
• The perfect gold-plated match! For those with dedicated hi-res digital audio players (DAPs) that offer a 2.5mm balanced output.
• Did you know you normally lose at least 2 Bits of resolution when listening to your favourite tracks? This is because you can’t listen at full volume. Using the iEMatch2.5 enables you to turn up the digital volume and get those 2 Bits back.
• To hear everything from the high-pitched jingle of a tambourine to the deepest rumble of a kettledrum, you need a wide dynamic range.With great DACs, DAPs and headphones, the sound of EVERYTHING will be boosted, including the self-noise of the source AND the sound level.
• To build a system around an expensive high-resolution headphone amplifier and then use it at a comfortable (not to mention safe) listening level means you have to turn the volume down to about 60% of its capacity. This will decrease both its dynamic range and audio quality.
• This device ‘attenuates’ the volume and safely enables you to crank up the digital volume on your DAP without painful consequences! This translates into more music information being conveyed, the best dynamic range and your missing bits regained for the full high-resolution music experience!
• It uses premium components from 6063-TS aluminium – magnesium alloy through to the signal transfer cable which is a 6N silver copper matrix. Add in the gold plated TRRS-Balanced connectors and there you have it – game, set and iEMatch.
|Max Sample Rate|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited