IcyDock ExpressCage 6 Bay 2.5” SATA HDD / SSD Hot Swap Cage for External 5.25” Bay
IcyDock ExpressCage MB326SP-B 6 Bay 2.5” SATA HDD / SSD Hot Swap Cage for External 5.25” Bay
By DPD On 23rd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ExpressCage MB326SP-B combined the stability of a tray system and the convenience of a tray-less system, makes it the perfect storage enclosure for power users and system builders.
Utilize the Standard 5.25” Bay
Bringing high density 2.5” storage array into a desktop computer system, ICY DOCK’s ExpressCage MB326SP-B turns any standard external 5.25” bay into a hot-swappable drive enclosure cage and fits up to 6 x 2.5”SATA HDD/SSD between 5mm to 9.5mm in height. The MB326SP-B supports SATA III 6Gbps and is backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I drives. In addition, our active power feature keeps your enclosure powered down until a drive is inserted minimizing energy usage.
Innovative ExpressTray Design
The magic of our ExpressTray simplifies the drive installation process, offering a more flexible, hassle-free drive installation and maintenance. To install a new drive, just place the hard drives or SSDs on the ExpressTray and then insert the tray into the ExpressCage and you are ready to go. To remove drive, you simply need to reverse the process. Pull on the rear tab of the tray to free up the drive and then remove the drive. Our reinforced latching system located on the ExpressTray is made extremely durable so you won’t have issues with them further down the road.
Furthermore, for applications where require extra drive stability and security, an optional bottom tray screw holes are provided for added drive protection. Ventilated slots in front of and beneath the tray help keep airflow extremely efficient to keep your drives icy cool.
Features upon Features
Through careful planning and design, we’ve incorporated the most desired features into our ExpressCage MB326SP-B.
Dual 40mm cooling fans located rear of the unit keeps your drives cool by ventilating all 6 drives and dissipating heat through air vents surrounding the unit. Control the amount of air flow with included fan speed slide switch. Set the fan to HIGH for maximum airflow, LOW for whisper quiet operations, or AUTO for smart cooling (determines the temperature of the drive and changes the fan’s RPM accordingly to keep your drives cool).
If the preinstalled fans are not your preferred choice, we’ve made it easily upgradable with any standard 40mm fan with 3pin header. Choose your favorite aftermarket fan and install it into our ExpressCage MB326SP-B with no effort at all.
Additionally, each bay has its own indicator light to notify you of any hard drive activity. Soft-blue LEDs makes it easier to sense when the drives are in use without straining your eyes. Locking latch support for both 7pin SATA and 15pin power connectors secures your connection so they’ll never slip out of place. (Requires cable with supporting locking latch features as well)
Features • Supports up to 6 x 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD into a single 5.25" bay.
• Support SATA 6Gbps.
• Hot-swappable bays for quick drive installation.
• Accommodates 2.5" drives with 5mm, 7mm & 9.5mm height.
• Active Power Technology (APT) - only powers up if there is drive installed in the drive bay.
• Removable ExpressTray system for tool-less, easy installation comparable to tray-less designs.
• Optional bottom mounted screw holes for increased stability.
• Blue indicator LED provided for each bay.
• Dual 40mm fan for drive cooling.
• 3 pin fan headers to support many aftermarket fan upgrades.
• 2 x 15pin SATA power connection powers all 6 drives.
• Locking latch design for both 7 pin SATA connector and 15 pin power adapter.
• Fan speed control for HIGH, LOW, and AUTO (smart cooling) settings.
• Metal case with heavy duty ABS tray and door latch.
• Designed for power users and system builder applications, mainly space saving and hot swap usage and for 2.5” HDD or SSD.
• Model Number: MB326SP-B
• Colour: Black
• Host Interface: 6 x 7pin SATA
• Drive Fit: 6 x 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD
• Compatible Drive Heights: 5mm, 7mm & 9.5mm
• Device Fit : Single 5.25" half height device bay
• Transfer Rate: Up to 6 Gb/sec. (depending on hard drive speed)
• Power Input: 2 x 15pin SATA power port
• Insert& Extract connection Via: Direct SATA hard drive connection
• Structure: Plastic and metal
• Drive Cooling: 2 x 40mm rear cooling fan
• Fan Speed Control: High / Low / Auto Switch
• Power Indicator: Solid blue LED
• HDD Access Indicator: Blinking blue LED
• Dimension (L x W x H): 145.8 x 146.5 x 41.3mm
• Weight: 438g
|HDD||6 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Power Connectors||2 x SATA|
|Space Requirement||1 x 5.25" External|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months