Laptop Optical Drive bay convertor to 2.5" SSD/HDD/SAS from Icydock MB411SPO-B
Icy Dock ToughArmor 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD/SSD Mobile Rack for Slim ODD or Slim FDD Bay
By DPD On 22nd Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ToughArmor MB411SPO-B is designed amazingly slim and able to keep its size as small as 2.5” HDD, which makes it a complete space saver for any enterprise systems. This small form factor design allows MB411SPO-B to fit in any system that has tight space constraints such as mobile computers and embedded systems. It is also a great 2.5” mobile rack for any OEM / ODM systems that have space limitation, as system builders can easily configured their storage needs with MB411SPO-B, without wasting unnecessary space from the system.
Designed for Slim ODD & Slim FDD Bay
The MB411SPO-B is designed to fit both slim ODD and FDD bay. To use with slim FDD bay, simply unscrew three screws from metal ODD bracket and then remove the ODD bracket from the device and ready to use. With MB411SPO-B, you can quickly add a 2.5” SATA HDD / SSD to any system that has slim ODD or slim FDD bay. Or replace it with existing slim ODD / FDD device and upgrade to 2.5” solid state drive for significantly improve your overall system performance.
Removable Design with Exceptional Build Quality
The EZ Slide Micro tray supports hot-swap and makes maintenance completely hassle free in the event of a hard drive failure. With a simple swap of the hard drive, your overall down time is greatly reduced which is especially useful for time sensitive projects and applications. The tray is designed to accommodate a 7 to 9.5mm height hard drive or SSD, creating a 2.5” hot swap bay for any standard 2.5” SATA/SAS drive. Once you close the latch, the eagle-hook lock system keeps drives secured within the enclosure.
Ensuring the material used can be relied upon for many years after its deployment, the MB411SPO-B is capable of holding up in the harshest environments, with heavy duty metal construction throughout the entire device. The ToughArmor’s full metal design is perfect for industrial devices that may require a flammability rating since all-metal already complies with flammability requirements. Because of the high build quality, it can be used in various enterprise systems including: military and law enforcement deployment. It can also be used in manufacturing conditions such as embedded control systems and factory automation systems.
Bringing more utility your hard drives, a LED is installed into the front of the mobile rack to provide drive status information at all times. Active Power Technology (APT) allows power to be on only when a hard drive is inserted into the enclosure. For security, the eagle-hook lock system on the tray makes sure your hard drives will not eject when not needed. Finally, the ToughArmor MB411SPO-B supports 7pin SATA with locking latches so you’ll never need to worry about cables unintentionally disconnecting from your mobile rack. Once the cable is connected, it’ll lock into place and stay that way. Features • Ideal 2.5” mobile rack for system that has tight space constraints such as embedded systems, mobile computers, rackmount computers, rackmount systems, industrial automation control system, military computers and OEM / ODM systems
• Ultra small form factor design for maximum space saving
• Fits 1 x 7mm to 9.5 mm height 2.5” SAS/SATA HDD /SSD in a slim ODD or slim FDD bay
• Supports 2.5” SAS (single channel)/SATA HDD/SSD up to 6Gbps transfer rate (SAS host is required for SAS drives)
• Removable EZ Slide Micro drive tray for easy maintenance
• Heavy duty full metal construction designed for perfect for enterprise applications
• Multi-Flow Technology provides excellent passive cooling
• Anti-Vibration Technology creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs
• Active Power Technology (APT) powers up individual LED if only there is drive installed in the drive bay
• EMI Grounding protects hard drives from electrical damage
• Locking latch designed for SATA 7 pin data port
• Device Interface : Single 22pin SATA (Support SAS single channel)
• Drive Fit : Single 2.5" SAS/SATA HDD/SSD (SAS host required for SAS drives)
• Compatible Drive Heights : 7mm to 9.5mm
• Host Interface : Single 7pin SATA
• Device Fit : Slim ODD or slim FDD bay
• Transfer Rate : Up to 6 Gb/sec. (depending on hard drive speed)
• Power Input : Mini 4-pin power wafer
• Insert& Extract connection Via : Direct SAS/SATA hard drive connection
• Structure : Full metal
• Drive Cooling : Metal heat dispersion
• Power Indicator : Solid green LED
• HDD Access Indicator : Flashing green LED
• Drive Security : Eagle-hook locking mechanisms
• Dimension (L x W x H) : 127.0 x 12.7 x 130mm
• Weight : 403g
• Package contents : Device, user manual and screws
|External Interface||1 x SATA|
|HDD||1 x 2.5" SATA|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months