Full Metal 2 x 2.5” SATA Hard Drive or SSD Mobile Rack in 3.5” Device Bay
Icy Dock MB992SK-B Dual Bay 2.5” SATA Mobile Rack For 3.5” Device Bay
By DPD On 30th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
* Full Metal construction, perfect for rugged applications.
* Multi-Flow Technology (MFT) - provides excellent passive cooling.
* Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) - creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs.
* Active Power Technology (APT) - individual led only powers up if there is drive installed in each bay.
* EMI Grounding – protects hard drives from electrical damage.
* Eagle-hook lock system & 2-segment safeguard key lock keeps drives secure within the enclosure.
* Removable tray system for easy maintenance.
* Supports SATA 6Gbps and hot swap.
* Single SATA 15 Pin to power entire device.
|External Interface||2 x SATA II - 3Gb/s|
|HDD||2 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Power Connectors||1 x SATA|
|Space Requirement||1 x 3.5" Internal|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months