Introducing the Icy Dock ToughArmor MB991SK-B 2.5" SATA Mobile Rack solution for use in 3.5" device bays (Floppy bay). It is a smaller form factor device built specifically for systems with small real estate to work with. Using a heavy duty metal construction, it is capable to withstand the harshest enterprise type environments. The drive is fully secured by our proven technologies such as, the Eagle-Hook lock system and metal 2-segment safeguard key. Our full metal EZ Slide Mini Tray allows interchangeability of data between multiple systems with other ToughArmor products. Suggested applications in Medical & Military systems, Media servers, and IPCs, approved by Tier 1 companies.
• Heavy duty full metal construction with suggested applications in Imaging, Medical, and Military systems,
Media servers, and IPCs, approved & used by Tier 1 companies.
• Fits 1 x 7mm to 15mm 2.5” SATA drives/ SSDs in a 3.5” floppy drive bay.
• Heavy Duty Full Metal construction, perfect for enterprise applications.
• Multi-Flow Technology - provides excellent passive cooling.
• Anti-Vibration Technology - creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs.
• Active Power Technology (APT) - individual led only powers up if there is drive installed in the drive bay.
• EMI Grounding – protects hard drives from electrical damage.
• Eagle-hook lock system & 2-segment safeguard key lock keeps drives secure within the enclosure.
• Anti-Dust Flap prevents dust from entering when device not used.
• Removable EZ Slide Mini Tray system for easy maintenance.
• Supports SATA 6Gbps and hot swap.
• Single SATA 15 Pin to power entire device.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Icy Dock MB991SK-B ToughArmor 2.5” SATA Mobile Rack for 3.5" Device Bay . Please choose from the list below.