ICY DOCK ToughArmor EX Mobile Rack
ICY DOCK ToughArmor EX MB491SKL-B, 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD/SSD Mobile Rack for External 3.5" Drive Bay, Key Lock, Tool-less
By DPD On 6th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Made for Industrial Systems
The ICY DOCK ToughArmor EX MB491SKL-B 2.5” mobile rack is built specifically for industrial small form factor systems that require exceptional drive security. It uses a rugged heavy duty metal construction, which is considered to be already compliant comply with flammability requirements and is capable of withstanding the harshest environments. The metal key lock prevents unauthorized access to your important drives and the thumb screw lock adds extra protection from impact which reduces drive tray vibration, increasing drive stability during transportation. Our removable drive tray allows interchangeability of data between multiple systems.
Removable Design with Maximum Protection
The removable drive tray design supports hot-swap and makes maintenance completely hassle free in the event of a hard drive failure. With a simple swap of the hard drive, your overall down time is greatly reduced which is especially useful for time sensitive projects and applications. The trays are designed to accommodate a 5 to 15mm height hard drive or SSD, creating a 2.5” hot swap bay for any standard SATA/SAS drive. While the tray is not installed to the MB491SKL-B, the Anti-Dust Flap helps prevent dust from entering the device.
Convenient Utility with Full Metal Construction
The front of the ToughArmor EX includes a status LED when the drive is powered on, off and accessed. Active Power Technology (APT) allows the status LED to be on only when a hard drive is inserted into the enclosure. We have also included drive ID plugs so users with multiple MB491SKL-B units in their system can give each drive tray a unique ID number.
Built to Last
Ensuring the material used can be relied upon for many years after its deployment, the MB491SKL-B is capable of holding up in the harshest environments, with its rugged heavy duty metal construction throughout the entire device. The ToughArmor EX’s rugged full metal design is perfect for industrial devices that may require a flammability rating since all-metal already complies with flammability requirements. Because of the high build quality, it can be used in various enterprise systems including: military and law enforcement deployment. It can also be used in manufacturing conditions such as embedded control systems and factory automation systems.
• Dual Locks design – Metal key lock (for drive security) and thumb screw lock (for impact/vibration)
• Removable drive tray design for easy maintenance which fully supports SATA hot-swap
• Unique drive ID plugs for drive trays are included (#1 - #8)
• Fits 1 x 5mm to 15mm height 2.5” SATA HDD or SSD in external 3.5” drive bay
• Supports SAS or SATA HDD/SSD at 6Gbps and is backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps drives and hosts (SAS host is required for SAS drives)
• Supports SATA 6Gbps or SAS 3,0 12Gbps (single channel)
• Rugged Heavy Duty Full Metal construction, perfect for enterprise applications
• Multi-Flow Technology - provides excellent passive cooling
• Anti-Vibration Technology - creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs
• Active Power Technology (APT) - individual led only powers up if there is drive installed in the drive bay
• EMI Grounding - protects hard drives from electrical damage
• Anti-Dust Flap prevents dust from entering when device not used
• Locking latch for both SATA 7 pin data port and SATA 15 pin power port
|External Interface||1 x SATA|
|HDD||1 x 2.5" SATA|
|Space Requirement||1 x 3.5"|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months