Icon Platform Nano DAW Controller
Icon Platform Nano Modular USB-MIDI Control Surface for All Major DAWs, Motorized Fader, Mackie Control, HUI
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£150.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£161.59|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With one (1) full-sized motorised fader, four (4) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller. Features • Extremely compact, durable and versatile
• Create a custom setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
• 1 x touch-sensitive motorised fader with 10-Bit resolution
• 1 x Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
• Illuminated shortcut buttons for control over a variety of functions
• Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
• Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
• Includes overlays for a selection of the most popular DAWs (incl. Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools & Reaper)
• USB 2.0 connectivity
• Class-compliant (plug 'n' play) with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Windows XP
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
|Model Number||Platform Nano|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited