By DPD On 24th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Standardizing on HP LTO-5 Ultrium delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows, industry-standard, AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1), and interchangeable RW or WORM media, without extra space or IT resource overhead. Features Highest Capacity and Performance of any Comparable Tape Technology
Scalable storage & backup performance
• HP LTO-5 Ultrium can write or read data at a blistering 1 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 3 TB on a single cartridge, making it the big hitter in large-scale, 24x7, mission-critical IT environments.
High storage density and cost-effective media
• Smoother base film and smaller magnetic particles increase the bit density, allowing more data to be recorded in the same amount of tape. This has, for example, increased the number of recording tracks from 896 for LTO-4 to 1280 tracks for 5th generation HP LTO-5 Ultrium 3 TB cartridges.
Intelligent cartridge design
• LTO Ultrium cartridge memory chip delivers faster access time and enhanced media monitoring.
• First time restore ensured with fewer media failures and disrupted backups, regardless of duty cycle or environmental conditions.
• Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing. Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
Durable cartridge design
• Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear and build up of and debris (important in automation).
Tested to extremes
• HP brand qualification test procedures (load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) go far beyond what is required for the LTO Ultrium logo. This ensures maximum reliability for restoring your data.
Limited lifetime warranty
• HP warrants LTO Ultrium cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full backups. This ensures businesses can meet the ever-increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
• Write-Once-Read-Many (WORM) version provides tamperproof, compliant data storage.
• Data encryption for enhanced data security on HP LTO-4 and LTO-5 Ultrium.
Value for money
Very low media cost per GB
• Standardizing on HP LTO-4 or LTO-5 Ultrium delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows, industry-standard, AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1), and interchangeable RW or WORM media; without extra space or IT resource overhead.
Flexibility and choice
• Open standard technology ensures compatibility across product generations and gives you more choice. Cartridges are available as Custom Labeled, Non-Custom Labeled and non-labeled versions to fit with your data centre management criteria
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days