Gigabyte £50 Supercare extended warranty insurance card
Gigabyte Supercare Card £50, 5 year manufacturer warranty, Direct service, £50 loyalty bonus
By DPD On 6th Dec To 10th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Where can I buy the GIGABYTE SUPER CARE CARD and what benefits can I receive after registration?
• You will become a premium customer in just three steps with the GIGABYTE SUPER CARE CARD service!
• 5 year manufacturer warranty
• Direct service
• 70€ / 50£ loyalty bonus Features • Purchase one of the GIGABYTE SUPER CARE CARDs (15£/25£/35£/50£/75£) * please read the terms & conditions. (valid for mainboards of Intel® 100 series & X150/X170 chipset-series).
• Register your GIGABYTE SUPER CARE CARD & your mainboard.
• Please enter the code which will appear underneath the scratched off field in the "Promotion Code" field on register page.
• Enjoy all the advantages as a premium customer with your GIGABYTE SUPER CARE CARD.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days