8330A Bi-Amplified Smart Active Monitor by Genelec (Dark Grey)
An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustic, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
"When thought of simply as active monitors, the new 8320A and 8330A deliver the high level of professional performance that we’ve come to expect from Genelec. Their diminutive dimensions and low weight make them ideal for small spaces or for mobile and location recording." Bob Thomas - Sound On Sound
"Both speakers score highly for openness and realism of the sound stage, and the walk-in clarity. In this regard, they’re among the few monitors that give our regular monitors a run for their money. Every mix element seemed to occupy a distinct space within a precisely conveyed stereo picture." Huw Price - Musictech
More information can be found in the SAM Series Brochure below:
Features • SPL: 104 dB
• Frequency response: 45 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
• Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
• Driver dimension: Woofer 5 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
• Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (All Class D)
• Dimensions: H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, 11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
• Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
• Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
Owners Manual available below:
|Total Wattage (RMS)|
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 23kHz|
|Max SPL||104 dB|
|Cone Size||5 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.