Furman CN-3600 SE SmartSequencer™ for 220V-240V Regions
Furman SmartSequencer / Power Conditioner, 16 Amp Bidirectional Sequencer, 220V-240V Regions, Surge Protection
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The new CN-3600 SE is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
In addition, the CN-3600 SE offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT®-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Surge Protection: Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP)Technology provides the highest level ofsurge & spike protection available.
• Noise Filtration: Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio & video clarity.
• Voltage Protection: Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuity safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods.
• SmartSequencing™: SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
• Diagnostic Lights: Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, “Protectection Ok” indicator, and Extreme Voltage indicator.
• 16 Amp Output Current: 16 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 16 amp thermal circuit breaker.
• Remote Access (RS-232): RS-232 compatibility & command set provide integration with control systems, open source and control programming.
• BlueBOLT Compatible®: BlueBOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipemnt on/off, and monitor power quality via the internet from anywhere in the world.
• Nine Total Outlets: The CN-3600 SE contains eight rear panel IEC C13 outlets and one front panel IEC C13 outlet.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited