Furman 6A Prestige Voltage Regulator - Export
Furman Prestige Voltage Regulator, Export, 6A, Surge and Voltage Protection, USB Charger, Isolated Banks
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The P-1400 AR E accepts any input voltage from 188V to 270V and transforms it to a constant output of 230V or 240V (switchable), ±10V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-1400 AR E is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman’s Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available. Features Surge Protection
• Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
• LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
• Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
• LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
True RMS Voltage Regulation
• True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
• Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
Voltmeter / Ammeter
• Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
• Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
6 AMP Rating
• 6 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
11 Total Outlets
• 11 total outlets (10 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
BNC Lamp Connector
• Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited