Fractal Define Mini C Windowed Micro ATX PC Gaming Case
Fractal Design Define Mini C Micro ATX Computer Chassis, mATX/mITX, with Window, ModuVent Technology, 2x120mm Fans
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Define Mini C is a Micro ATX case that features a highly optimized open air interior design offering room for the most popular component setups.
Dense sound dampening material throughout the case in conjunction with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology gives users the option for near silent operation or added cooling capacity.
The case includes two Dynamic X2 Series fans with bottom, top and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, high airflow removable dust filters.
With extra attention to cable management features such as hidden drive cages and a PSU shroud, the Define Mini C makes it easy to create a stunningly clean build that’s sure to impress. Features • Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact micro ATX form factor.
• Optimized for high airflow and silent computing.
• Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material.
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives.
• Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level.
• Equipped with 5 PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
• Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust.
• Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
• Includes optional top filter to prevent dust build-up when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
• Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months