Fractal Define Mini C Compact Micro ATX PC Gaming Case - w/o Window
Fractal Design Define Mini C Micro ATX Computer Chassis, mATX/mITX, w/ Sound Damping, ModuVent Technology, 2x120mm Fans
By DPD On 10th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Define Mini C Micro ATX Case from Fractal Design
UTILIZE FRACTAL DESIGN GREATNESS The Define Mini C is a flexible platform for a powerful build in a compact form. It is completely optimized for silent computing with high-density industrial dampening on the insides. The Define Mini C also offers the patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not. This makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step. Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define Mini C brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel.
Crafted for Compact Silence
GAME AND WORK IN QUIET
• Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material.
• Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level.
• Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust.
• Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
• Dedicated SSD plates behind the motherboard tray.
Made for Endless High-Performance
HDD PositionFlexible storage options with room for up to five drives.
Optional filter includedIncludes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
Supports dual GPU'sEquipped with five PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
Smart Layout & Spacious Storage
ALL THE STORAGE YOU NEED
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives.
• Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
• Equipped with five PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
• Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
• Optimized for high airflow and silent computing.
See the Define Mini C in Action
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Define Mini C|
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||5|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||170 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||315 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||175 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Plastic / Steel|
|Dimensions||210 x 412 x 413 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.9 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Fractal Design