Fractal Define C Mid Tower Quiet PC Gaming Case
Fractal Design Define C Mid Tower Computer Chassis, ATX/mATX/mITX, w/ Sound Damping, ModuVent Technology, 2x120mm Fans
By DPD On 29th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Perfect Balance of Capacity and Efficiency
Smaller than the usual ATX case, the Define C and its optimised interior provides the perfect base for users of all kinds. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
Hide the Mess
Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
Optional Filter Included
Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
• Optimised for high airflow and silent computing.
• Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material.
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives.
• Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level.
• Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust.
• Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
• Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
• Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Define C|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||170 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||315 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||175 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Plastic / Steel|
|Dimensions||210 x 453 x 413 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||7.4 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months