Fractal Design Define 7 HDD Case Kit Type B - Black
Fractal Design Define 7 HDD Cage Upgrade Kit, Type-B, Black
By DPD On 16th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Trade a Fan Slot for More Storage
Increase the storage capacity of your Define 7 Series case with a drive cage upgrade kit. Each cage holds two Fractal Design Type-B 2.5”/3.5” drive trays (sold separately) and includes the screws needed for mounting to any available hard drive cage position or 120 mm fan mount.
• Designed for use in Define 7 and other select Fractal cases.
• Holds up to two Fractal Design Type-B 3.5”/2.5” drive trays (sold separately).
• Additional mounting holes for 2.5” drive on top.
• Sturdy four-point tray support.
• 3.5” / 2.5” drive tray positions: 2.
• Package dimensions: 146 x 127 x 83 mm.
• Unit dimensions: 146.39 x 127 x 83.19 mm.
• Sheet thickness: 0.7 mm.
• Net weight: 258 g.
• HDD Cage: 1.
• 6-32 Screws for M/B and brackets: 4.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.