Fractal Design Core 2300 Mid Tower Gaming Case
Fractal Design Core 2300 Black Mid Tower Performance Case with USB 3.0 & 2x 120mm Fans w/o PSU
By DPD On 7th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Core 2300 Black Mid Tower Case from Fractal Design
UTILIZE FRACTAL DESIGN GREATNESS The Core 2300 is the compact ATX Mid Tower of the x3 Series that combines a clean, modern exterior design with great cooling and component compatibility. It comes with two pre-installed fans, and great radiator support for its size The case is equipped with two pre-installed 120mm fans and can support both 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators. An innovative vertical hard drive bracket can fit a total of six drives - three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives. An additional 2.5" SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position. A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities.
Designed for Superior Performance
KEY FEATURES OF YOUR CORE 2300 CASE
• A compact full-ATX case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling.
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish.
• Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting one 240/280 mm radiator in the front and a 240 mm radiator in the top.
• Featuring a 120 mm rear exhaust fan for great cooling, and has a total of 7 fan slots (2x 120 mm fans included).
• The extruded motherboard plate leaves space for additional cable routing; 18.5 mm around the motherboard and 13.5 mm directly behind it.
• Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to 162 mm in height.
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed to help maintain a dust free interior.
• Innovative vertical HDD bracket holds three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives.
• An extra SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access.
Utilise Total Computing Excellence
Water-cooling readySuperior water cooling support for its size, supporting one 240/280 mm radiator in the front and a 240 mm radiator in the top.
2x 120mm FansFeaturing 2 x120 mm fans for great cooling.
Smart HDD BracketInnovative vertical HDD bracket that holds three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives.
An Overview of the Core 2300
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||CORE 2300|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max GPU Card Length|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials|
|Dimensions||195 x 431 x 450 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5.2 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months