Fractal Design Core 1100 Black Micro-ATX Mini Tower Case
Fractal Design Core 1100, Black, Mini Tower Chassis, 1x 120mm Fan, USB 3.0, Mini-ITX/Micro-ATX, w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
- Fractal Design Core 1000, Black, Mini Tower Computer Case, 1x 120mm Silent Series R2 Fan, mATX/Mini-ITX/DTX, w/o PSU£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 19th Nov
Core 1100 Black Mini Tower Case from Fractal Design
UTILIZE FRACTAL DESIGN GREATNESS The Core 1100 is the compact micro-ATX of the Core Series that combines a clean, modern exterior design with great cooling and component compatibility. It comes with one pre-installed fan, and great radiator support for its size. The case is equipped to support two 3.5" drives or three 2.5" drives, or one drive of each size. A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the spacious interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities.
Designed for Superior Performance
KEY FEATURES OF YOUR CORE 1100 CASE
• An extremely compact micro ATX case, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling.
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish and a fully painted interior, with Fractal Design signature white details.
• One Fractal Design 120 mm fan included.
• Easy access I/O on front panel with audio, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
• Front panel dust filters and closed top and bottom panels help maintain a dust free interior.
• The innovative vertical HDD bracket can hold two 3.5" drives or three 2.5" drives (or one drive of each size) with vibration-dampened mounting for both 3.5" drive slots.
Utilise Total Computing Excellence
Brushed aluminumBrushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish.
1x 120 mm fan includedOne Fractal Design 120 mm fan included.
Smart HDD BracketInnovative vertical HDD bracket, which can hold two 3.5" drives or three 2.5" drives, or one drive of each size.
An Overview of the Core 1100
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Core 1100|
|Case Form Factor||Mini Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||1 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||148 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||170/350 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||185 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Metal / Plastic|
|Dimensions||175 x 358 x 410 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||3.8 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Fractal Design