Fractal Design Core 1000 Black Mini Tower Computer Case
Fractal Design Core 1000, Black, Mini Tower Computer Case, 1x 120mm Silent Series R2 Fan, mATX/Mini-ITX/DTX, w/o PSU
By DPD On 27th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
A Unique Combination of Design, Cooling Performance and Value
The Fractal Design Core Series offers a unique combination of design, cooling performance and value. The Core 1000 USB 3.0 brings forth many features usually only seen in more expensive and larger cases. It supports long graphics cards up to 350mm in length as a result of the innovative, vertical HDD mounting bracket. The front panel is easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior.
• Optimised for performance in a compact, micro-ATX form factor with multiple cooling options.
• 1x USB 3.0 with internal connector, 1x USB 2.0.
• One Silent Series R2 fan included: 1x 120 mm in front.
• A total of three fan slots (1x 120 mm in front, 1x 92 mm in rear, 1x 120 mm in side panel).
• Innovative HDD positioning which mounts the HDD or SSDs vertically on the mounting bracket with anti-vibration silicone grommets.
• Supports long graphics cards up to 350 mm in length.
• Supports various combinations of drive sets ups: 3x 2.5" SSD, 2x 3.5" HDD or 1x 2.5" SSD + 1x 3.5" HDD.
• Dust filter for front fan position.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||CORE 1000 USB 3.0|
|Case Form Factor||Mini Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||1 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||148 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||350 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials|
|Dimensions||175 x 355 x 420 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||4.1 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months