FORTINET Fortigate-30E Secure SD-WAN Firewall
FORTINET Fortigate-30E SD-WAN Firewall, 4x LAN, 1x WAN, 1x USB, 1x RJ45 Console, Fanless
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Secure SD-WAN Next Generation Firewall
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
Install in Minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer wizard enables easy setup and configuration coupled with easy-to-follow instructions. FortiExplorer runs on popular iOS devices. Using FortiExplorer is as simple as starting the application and connecting to the appropriate USB port on the FortiGate. By using FortiExplorer, you can be up and running and protected in minutes.
Wireless and 3G/4G WAN Extensions
The FortiGate supports external 3G/4G modems that allow additional or redundant WAN connectivity for maximum reliability. The FortiGate can also operate as a wireless access point controller to further extend wireless capabilities.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can simply place the FortiGate on a desktop. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimising the chance of a network disruption.
The Security Fabric is the cybersecurity platform that enables digital innovations. It delivers broad visibility of the entire attack surface to better manage risk. Its unified and integrated solution reduces the complexity of supporting multiple-point products, while automated workflows increase operational speeds and reduce response times across the Fortinet deployment ecosystem. The Fortinet Security Fabric overs the following key areas under a single management centre:
• Security-Driven Networking that secures, accelerates, and unifies the network and user experience.
• Zero Trust Network Access that identifies and secures users and devices in real-time, on and off of the network.
• Dynamic Cloud Security that protects and controls cloud infrastructures and applications.
• AI-Driven Security Operations that automatically prevents, detects, isolates, and responds to cyber threats.
FortiGates are the foundation of the Fortinet Security Fabric—the core is FortiOS. All security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform are controlled with one intuitive operating system. FortiOS reduces complexity, costs, and response times by truly consolidating next-generation security products and services into one platform.
• A truly consolidated platform with a single OS and pane-of-glass for across the entire digital attack surface.
• Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives, and ICSA validated security and performance.
• Leverage the latest technologies such as deception-based security.
• Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings in addition to true TLS 1.3 support.
• Automatically prevent, detect, and mitigate advanced attacks within minutes with an integrated AI-driven security and advanced threat protection.
• Improve and unify the user experience with innovative SD-WAN capabilities with the ability to detect, contain, and isolate threats with automated segmentation.
• Utilise SPU hardware acceleration to boost network security performance.
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offer real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organisations and other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies.
FortiCare™ Support Services
The FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes.
• Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement.
• Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic.
• Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services.
• Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in real-time with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox.
• Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency.
• Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection.
• Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance.
• Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives.
• Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience.
• Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale.
• Includes a management console that is effective and simple to use, which provides a comprehensive network of automation & visibility.
• Provides Zero Touch Provisioning leveraging Single Pane of Glass Management powered by the Fabric Management Centre.
• Predefined compliance checklists analyse the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited