Fitbit ONE Black Fitness Tracker FB103BK-EU
Fitbit ONE Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker - Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Fitness means being active, sleeping well, and eating smarter, and the Fitbit One helps you do all three. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle to help you see how to sleep better, and it can even wake you in the morning without waking your partner. Your stats upload wirelessly via computer, via computer or select mobile devices, including (Samsung Galaxy S III, S4, Note II, Note III, Note 10.1, LG G2, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z & Z1 (OS v4.3+), Xperia Z Tablet (OS v4.3+) and more coming soon) as well iOS devices (iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 4S, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and more). Powered by your stats, you can set goals, and track progress with charts and graphs. Stay motivated by earning badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Log food, work-outs and more. Bring greater fitness into your life--seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
• Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed.
• Monitor how long and how well you sleep.
• Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm.
• Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0.
• Set goals, view progress, and earn badges.
• Share and compete with friends throughout the day.
• Free iPhone and Android App.
• Small and discreet - wear in pocket, on belt or bra.
• Log food, weight and more on Fitbit's website or Apps.
• Sweat, rain and splash proof. Features The Fitbit One wireless activity and sleep tracker helps motivate you in achieving your fitness goals. It tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed during a more or less active day and additionally measures your sleep cycle to help you improve the quality of your sleep. You only have to slip it into your wristband at night to have your sleep cycle measured by the device and find out how long you slept, how many times you woke up and what your sleep quality score was. To sleep more soundly, you can apply after some time what you learned thanks to the Fitbit One and enjoy a better quality of sleep. The tracker also features a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your desired time, without disturbing your partner. It has a display full of graphs, charts, and tools designed that help you easily track your progress and understand health and fitness. It also features a flower that grows and shrinks based on your recent activity.
A free mobile application and a customisable dashboard help you easily monitor how close you are to reaching your goals and an achievement system with badges for daily, weekly or even lifetime successes helps you stay motivated. You can also create a Fitbit.com account that enables you to challenge and compete with friends and family and check your place on the Leaderboard that refreshes throughout the day. It is also possible to export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness applications that help you further track your health. The Fitbit One tracker is compatible with Windows and Mac systems and the following devices with a wireless internet connectivity: iPhone 4S, 5, iPad, 3rd generation, iPod touch, 5th generation, Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Helps you get your ZZZs
The Fitbit One doesn''t nap, even when you do. Slip it into your wrist band at night, and it''ll measure your sleep cycle. Once the data syncs, graphs on your dashboard will reveal how long you slept and the number of times you woke up, giving you a sleep quality score. Over time, you can apply what you learn to help you sleep more soundly. The One also has a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at your desired time, without disturbing your partner.
Paints a picture of your health
The Fitbit dashboard is full of graphs, charts, and tools designed to help you track your progress and understand your health and fitness. The customisable dashboard and mobile app (both free) bring all that digestible data to your fingertips. Knowing how close you are to reaching your goals gives you added incentive to achieve them, sleep better, and aim higher.
Share and compete with friends
Challenge and compete with friends and family on the Fitbit website. In addition to rooting for one another, you can compare stats and see how your progress stacks up.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Fitbit or Scan International
- 0208 865 3243