EVGA CLC 120 Intel/AMD 120mm RGB CPU Water Cooler
EVGA CLC 120, RGB All-In-One Hydro Cooler CPU Cooler, 120mm PWM Fan, Copper Base, Sleeved Tubing
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper waterblock pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where a newly designed fan, featuring Teflon Nano Bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat. The CLC 120 offers premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED to provide a sleek look. Monitor and control the CLC 120 with the new EVGA Flow Control software, which allows you to monitor and change pump speed, fan curve, and RGB LED! With the CLC and EVGA Flow Control, take back control of your temperatures and peace of mind.
Built in RGB LED gives you full control over the lighting including colour cycling, or select your favourite colour. The colour profiles even save to the firmware!
Teflon Nano Bearing Fan
The new EVGA Teflon Nano Bearing fan features a curved housing to reduce noise level and a unique blade design to offer incredible cooling performance. The Teflon Nano bearings increase the lifespan of your fan well beyond traditional ball bearings. The reduced turbulence improves air flow through the radiator to improve cooling and keeps your system quiet!
EVGA Flow Control
The new EVGA Flow Control GUI allows you to easily monitor and control your pump settings, create fan profiles, and personalize the RGB LED. When you are ready for a heavy gaming or overclocking session, just click on the K-Boost button to max out the pump and fan speed; when you’re done, simply disable K-Boost to run at your regular profile. Also the fan settings and lighting save to firmware meaning you can set and forget. Features • All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug & play.
• RGB lighting allows you to customise the colour of LED Logo based on the theme of your system or personal choice.
• Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
• Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
• Built-in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan help dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customised.
• Teflon Nano Bearing in the fan reduces noise and increases lifespan, while the curved housing improves air flow through the radiator to limit vibration and noise.
• Variable controlled fan allows dynamic fan speed based on CPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means the fans can operate at a lower speed to reduce noise.
• Compatible with current and future Intel and AMD sockets.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months