Evans 13” UV1 Snare Tune Up Kit
Evans - UV1 13" Snare Tune Up Kit with a Snareside 300, PureSound 20 Strand Custom Pro Steel Snare Wire
By DPD On 1st Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
13" Snare Tune Up Kit
Evans - UV1
IDEAL FOR: ROCK, JAZZIf you want the best performance out of your snare, routine tune-ups are essential. With the Evans snare tune up kit, you get the tools, materials, and instructions to modify, adjust, and holistically maintain your most essential piece of kit. Enjoy the indestructible tonality of UV1 paired with a Snareside 300, PureSound 20 Strand Custom Pro Steel snare wire, and a pair of Special Edition Barney Beats ProMark Rebound 5A Drumsticks.
at a glance
• Patented UV Cured coating on a single ply of 10mil film, providing unmatched durability and consistency with an open and expressive sound.
• Clear resonant snare drumhead made using a single ply of 3mil film, offering a controlled snare response at all dynamic levels.
• The PureSound Custom Pro series snare wire features strands of medium-gauge wire, allowing for the snare wire to be dominant in the overall sound.
• Maintenance accessories like lug lubricant, metal polish, a polishing cloth, and overtone-controlling EQ Pods help keep your snare looking and sounding its best.
• All EVANS drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
Everything But The Drum
a hardware updateA great snare tone takes work. It occurs when the drum and its swappable hardware come together to create something that's more than the result of its parts.
uv technologyEvans' patented UV-cured coating technology provides durability and consistency. With UV technology, drummers don't have to worry about flaked, chipped or worn out coatings.
level 360 technologyLevel 360 Technology extends the level playing surface of the drumhead 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees contact even with the edge of the drum shell for a perfectly level fit.
Sound Advice: Alex Rudinger - Change & Tune Your Snare Drum Heads
The Tech Spec
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months