EK-CoolStream CE 280 Dual Radiator
EKWB CoolStream CE 280 (Dual) Radiator, Copper Fins, 90% Copper Tubing, Brass Chambers, 2x G1/4 Port Threads
By DPD On 16th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream CE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in the 45mm thick radiator class: Dual stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings. Features Material:
• Copper fins
• 90% copper tubing (H90)
• Brass chambers
• Aluminum/Steel housing
• Dimensions: 320 x 145 x 45mm (L x W x H)
• Weight: 1.12kg
• Liquid Capacity: ~290mL
• FPI: 16
• Port threads: 2x G1/4
• Fan compatibility: any standard size 140x140x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
• Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
• EK-CoolStream CE series radiator /w two pre-installed G1/4 extenders
• Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
• Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
• Allen key 2,5mm
• Allen key 9mm
• When using fans other than standard 140x140x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
• Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irrepairable damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!
|Edition||EKWB CoolStream CE|
|Type||140mm Water Cooling Radiator|
|Compatible Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Radiator Thickness||45 mm|
|Screw Thread Size|
|Loop Compatible Metals||
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Radiator Dimensions||145 x 45 x 320 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months