EK-HDC Fitting 16mm G1/4 compression fitting Nickel
EK-HDC Fitting 16mm G1/4, Solid-tube compression fitting, Nickel
By DPD On 27th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The barb and the ring are made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass with quality O-rings. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-CSQ series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
Best practice is to install these fittings using Allen Key 9mm (not included, available for separate purchase). Features PLEASE NOTE:
• Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing solid tube.
• Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
• It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.
• Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread length.
• Supported tube: 16mm (OD)
• Outer diameter of a fitting: 23.8mm
• Installed height: 14.5mm
• Compatible tubing: solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless Steel tube.
|Inner Diameter (ID)|
|Outer Diameter (OD)||16mm|
|Compatible Tubing & Fittings||
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months