|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£99.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£107.69|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• The EMP monitors temperature and humidity information of any environment that you want to protect your critical equipment. The EMP measures temperatures from 0°C to 70°C with an accuracy of ±2°C.
• The EMP measures relative humidity from 10% to 90% with an accuracy of ±5%.
• It can be located away from the ePDU with a CAT5 network cable up to 20 m long.
• The hot-swap feature simplifies installation by enabling you to install the probe safely without turning off power to the ePDU/UPS or to the loads that are connected to it.
• The EMP monitors the status of the two user-provided contact devices.
• Temperature, humidity, and contact closure status can be displayed through a web browser, a serial interface, or an onboard LCD interface (ePDU only).
• User-selectable alarm thresholds enable you to define acceptable temperature or humidity limits.
• Email notification through Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), using email client software when acceptable alarm limits are exceeded or contact status changes.
• Changes in external contact status are logged in the ePDU event history log.
|Output Power Capacity (W)|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)|
|Max Configurable Power (W)|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)|
|Typical recharge time|
|Surge energy rating|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months