Dynamode 27U Floorstanding Cabinet
Designed to the exacting standards, the Server Enclosure range offer total Networking and high valued IT device containment coupled with ease of installation and post maintenance.
Used throughout both Public and Private Sector installations across the UK and Europe, they include genuine useful features such as superior hot air venting (both passive and active), heavy duty vertical uprights (both front and back) which can be fully adjusted and multiple cable entry points for correct cable placement.
Please note this is shipped ready-assembled strapped to a pallet
Flatpack option available with additional Carriage surcharge (Strapped across two pallets - upto £80) This applies to flatpack shipments to UK Mainland (up to Glasgow) or AB, PA, IV, KA , KW, PH postcodes and Northern Ireland Cost depending on postcode and area
Curbside palletised delivery - forklift is recommended
Please enquire via the Call Centre for the correct shipment charges to your area
Features • Standard, UK Type Free Standing Enclosure
• ETSI standard 19" Front and Rear vertical profiles (2.0mm thickness and fully adjustable)
• Up to 500kg static load capacity
• Lockable tempered glass front door with integral slotted air vents
• Lockable steel rear door
• Keys supplied as standard
• Front and rear doors are fully reversible instantly
• Removable side panels with latch, optional lock
• Front, rear and top vented slots for improved air flow
• Multiple cable entry (gland plates) in the base of the cabinet (slotted for precise cable fit)
• Integral Electrical Earth connection
• Adjustable Jacking Feet and Castors are supplied as standard
• Supplied and fitted vented Shelf
• Supplied and fitted "roof mount" Fan Tray (populated)
• Supplied Cabinet nuts and bolt fixings for devices
• Black Ral 9005 powdered coated finish
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.