DUNE HD PRO 4K Next Gen. 4K/60 Media Player Android Smart TV Box
DUNE HD PRO 4K Next Gen. HDR 4K/60 Media Player Android Smart TV Box BD3D HDMI2.0 WiFi/USB/microSD/BT4.2/GbE
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£167.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£174.91|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£167.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£180.96|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 17th Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This model, as all other next-generation Dune HD media players, has full support for the latest video standards (4Kp60, HDR, BT.2020, HDMI 2.0a) and provides a unique combination of Dune HD and Android ecosystems.
The famous Hi-End Dune HD GUI, developed and polished during many years, is now running simultaneously with Android OS, that combines all the benefits of classic Linux-based Dune HD media centers and Android Smart TV boxes in one device. The well-known Dune HD media center, various Dune HD plugins, millions of Android applications -- are now available simultaneously.
Besides, Dune HD GUI has been upgraded with additional functions, such as automatic movie recognition in file browser, improved support for TV series in My Collection and Movies catalog, and more.
The new unique Dune HD Android Playback Accelerator technology intellectually manages the resources of Android OS to minimize the influence of Android OS on the media playback engine and ensure smooth and high-quality video and audio plaback.
Additionally, the new powerful multi-core CPU and GPU and the new specially optimized GUI rendering engine ensure super-smooth GUI, 2x more smooth than before.
Dune HD Pro 4K supports a variety of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with 10-bit color encoding, top quality 4K and HD content with very high bit rates, all modern 3D video standards such as MVC, Side-by-Side and Top-and-Bottom, and Hi-End audio formats, including the most modern DTS:X and Dolby Atmos audio formats.
Dune HD Pro 4K is equipped with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB flash memory, USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, external SATA port, micro SD card slot, 1 GBit Ethernet, 802.11ac Dual Band 2T2R Wi-Fi, HDMI 2.0a output, HDMI 2.0 input, optical S/PDIF outputs, A/V output, front panel display.
It is shipped with a premium large remote control which has the learning function and the backlight function (based on laser carving technology). Features Key Features
• 4Kp60 and HDR support: Next-generation 4K Dune HD media player with 4Kp60, HDR, BT.2020, HDMI 2.0a.
• Unique combination of Dune HD and Android ecosystems: Famous Hi-End Dune HD GUI running simultaneously with Android OS.
• Super-smooth GUI: 2x more smooth than in previous-generation Dune HD media player models.
• Huge extensibility: Millions of Android applications + various Dune HD plugins in one box.
• Advanced GUI features: My Collection, Movies catalog, advanced file browser with movie recognition, TV browser with Extended EPG, and more.
• Hi-End media player: Play Hi-End file formats (including BD ISO, BD3D ISO, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos) from any source (including NFS and SMB).
• Dune HD Android Playback Accelerator: Intellectual management of Android OS resources to ensure high-quality media playback.
• Excellent connectivity: USB 3.0, external SATA, HDMI input, 1 GBit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2.4+5.0 GHz 2T2R, Bluetooth 4.2.
• Extended memory: 16 GB flash memory and 2 GB RAM to support heavy applications and ensure good performance.
• Smart Home: A lot of options for integration into Smart Home and Home Automation systems.
• Premium remote control: With learning function and backlight function (based on laser carving technology).
Dune HD GUI
• Famous Dune HD GUI: Convenient and smooth GUI optimized for TV screens and remote controls, developed and polished during many years; now even more smooth than before and with additional features.
• Direct network access: Directly browse and play files stored on PC or NAS in local network (via SMB, NFS, UPnP/DLNA).
• My Collection: Organize your movies and TV series into a nice-looking and convenient catalog.
• Movies catalog: Find any movies (even those which are not in your collection) via common unified catalog with detailed movie descriptions, trailers and crossreferences between movies and persons.
• Direct links to online video services: Quickly start watching a movie via connected video services (such as Netflix) directly from the movies catalog.
• Automatic movie recognition: Easily view movie descriptions and find related movies when browsing your movies in the file browser.
• Advanced file manager: Easily manage (copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort) files directly in the file browser.
• Favorites menu: Easily access your favorite items (files, folders, movies, persons, applications, etc).
• Auto start: Configure which favorite item to open automatically on player boot.
• Recent menu: See what you played recently and easily resume the playback or switch between latest items.
• TV browser: Watch TV channels (Internet TV, when configured) via a convenient Dune HD TV Browser.
• Extended EPG: When watching TV channels, see extended EPG information automatically downloaded from Internet (when available for a TV channel).
• Links to Movies catalog from Extended EPG: Easily view movie descriptions and find related movies, watch trailers, watch movies via connected online video services.
• Playlists: Build playlists from selected items and folders or load playlists from files.
• Customizable user interface: Enjoy a variety of user interface skins, customization options and Jukebox applications.
• Jukebox applications: Use various 3-party Jukebox applications to organize your media collection into a convenient user interface.
• Dnne HD applications: Easily install various applications and plugins with additional functionality from Dune Store or third parties.
• Android applications: Install any Android applications (via App Store or from APK file) and launch them directly from Dune HD GUI.
• Background playback: Play music, radio, TV channel or video in background while navigating through any menus of Dune HD GUI or even when using any Android applications.
• 4K video playback: Decode 4K video content in various popular formats (including H.265 10-bit) (up to 4Kp60 HDR).
• 4K video output: Output 4K content (up to 4Kp60 HDR) with pixel-to-pixel precision to 4K TV.
• HDR support: Play video in the newest HDR (High Dynamic Range) format (superb picture contrast and details).
• HEVC: Play video encoded using the latest H.265 codec (2x picture quality increase over H.264).
• 10-bit color encoding: Play video encoded using the newest 10-bit H.265 standard (1 billion of colors).
• Auto framerate: Output video with original framerate to ensure absolute smooth playback for all kinds of content.
• True 24p output: Ensure perfectly smooth playback of Hollywood movies due to full support for 24p (23.976) framerate.
• Blu-ray menu (*): Enjoy full Blu-ray menu navigation (same Blu-ray playback engine as on Linux/SMP8758 based Dune HD models) or use simple BD Lite menu at your discretion.
• Advanced media player: Play video in MKV and other modern video file formats, including top quality 4K and HD with very high bit rates (100 Mbit/s+).
• Video upscaling: High-quality upscaling of DVD and any other SD video content to 4K, Full HD (1080p) and other HD resolutions.
• 3D video: Play all popular 3D video formats, including MVC (BD3D ISO), Side-by-Side, Top-and-Bottom.
• HD audio: Output studio-quality high definition audio tracks (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS HD MA, DTS:X) to your A/V receiver.
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X 3D audio: Enjoy the newest 3D audio formats from Dolby and DTS using Dolby Atmos and DTS:X pass-through capability.
• Hi-End music: Play music files in various Hi-End audio formats (FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, WAV/PCM, etc.).
• USB 3.0 host port: Enjoy the great performance of USB 3.0.
• External SATA port: Connect an external SATA HDD for storage capacity expansion.
• Two USB 2.0 host ports: Conveniently connect USB HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers, USB hubs and other USB devices.
• Micro SD card slot: Conveniently use SD memory cards.
• 1Gbit Ethernet port: Ensure the best performance when connecting to your local network via cable.
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi with both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz support and 2T2R (two antennas): Ensure the best performance when connecting to your local network via air.
• Bluetooth 4.2: Connect Bluetooth remote controls, keyboards, gamepads, audio speakers, headphones.
• HDMI input: Connect an external HDMI source and display it fullscreen or picture-in-picture or record to a file.
• HDMI 2.0a output: Output any video signal up to the most modern 4Kp60 HDR.
• Rich set of other A/V output connectors: S/PDIF optical audio output, analog stereo audio output, composite video output, USB audio support.
• Front panel display: Easily see current time or playback position.
Smart Home and Home Automation
• iOS and Android mobile apps (*): Control the media player via applications for iOS/Android mobile devices.
• IP control (*): Integrate the media player with various Home Automation systems.
• Control4 (*): Integrate seamlessly into Smart Home installations based on Control4 technology via ready-to-use Control4 driver.
• Crestron (*): Integrate seamlessly into Smart Home installations based on Crestron technology via ready-to-use Crestron driver.
• Z-Wave (*): Connect a compatible USB Z-Wave dongle to use the media player as Z-Wave Smart Home hub and build your Smart Home based on Z-Wave technology.
• Internet browser: View Internet web sites on your TV, including video playback directly on web sites (via Chrome web browser).
• HLS: Ensure the best quality of Internet video using Apple HLS adaptive bitrate streaming protocol.
• DASH: Get access to the newest Internet video services using MPEG-DASH adaptive bitrate streaming protocol.
• Media processor: Realtek RTD1295 SoC
• 4K support: 4Kp60 video decoding, 4Kp60 video output, 4K HEVC 10-bit, HDR, HDMI 2.0a
• RAM: 2 GB
• Flash memory: 16 GB
• Connectors: 1x USB 3.0 host, 2x USB 2.0 host, external SATA port (data+power), HDMI 2.0a, composite video, RCA analog stereo audio, optical S/PDIF, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, HDMI 2.0 input, 12V DC IN
• Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
• Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n/ac, Dual Band 2.4/5GHz, 2T2R
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
• Front panel display: Multi-segment VFD
• Media sources: External HDDs (USB, SATA), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in micro SD card slot, PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP/DLNA, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources
• Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, VC1, H.264, H.265, H.265 10-bit; support for very high bitrate video (up to 100 Mbit/s and higher)
• Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, BD ISO, BDMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
• 3D video formats: MVC, Side-by-side, Top/Bottom
• 4K video formats: H.265 up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.265 10-bit up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.264 up to 4Kp24
• Video output modes: Wide range of supported output resolutions and framerates (up to 4Kp60)
• Video output framerate: Automatic (according to the played content) and manual; 23.976 Hz support
• Audio codecs: MPEG-1/2 layer I/II/III, AAC, LPCM, MKA, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Vorbis, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS
• Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), AC3, DTS, DTS-WAV
• Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (Blu-ray, TS, MKV)
• Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP
• Playlist file formats: M3U
• Photo viewer functions: Slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
• Network file browsing: SMB client and browser, NFS client, UPnP/DLNA client and browser
• Applications: Dune HD applications (install from file or app store), Android applications (install from file or app store)
• Plugins and extensions: Full support for Dune HD PHP plugins API, Dune HD skins, dune_folder.txt mechanism
• Filesystems: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), exFAT (read-write), HFS/HFS+ (Mac OS Standard/Extended) (read-only), BTRFS (read-write)
• Widevine DRM: Widevine DRM L3 & L1
• Android OS: Android 7
• RCU: Premium IR RCU with learning function and backlight function (based on laser carving technology)
• Power: 12V DC, 3A
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 187mm x 29mm x 140mm
The features marked with (*) are in development and are expected to become available in future firmware updates (expected in Q1/2018)
|Supported TV Standards|
|Media Center Compatible||No|
|Dual Tuner Compatible||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- Scan/HD Dune