Corsair Green C70 Vengeance Portable LAN PC Gaming Case
Corsair Vengeance C70 High Airflow Military Green Mid Tower Gaming Case with Side Window USB 3.0 2x120mm Fan w/o PSU
The C70 isn’t just a great aircooling case, it also features room for the H100 or other 240mm radiators on top, and if you remove the bottom hard drive cage, you can install a second 240mm radiator, ideal for dual-loop solutions. The C70 is the case you’ve been waiting for. Features • Built-in carry handles for portability.
• Steel front panel for enhanced durability.
• Up to 10 fan mount locations provide a ton of cooling flexibility.
• Room for two 240mm radiators for watercooling enthusiasts.
• Two USB 3.0 ports and headphone/mic on the front panel.
• Quick, easy-access latches for easy side panel removal.
• Cable routing holes with rubber grommets to keep everything clean and uncluttered.
• Built-in cable securing latches to keep the cables behind the motherboard tray in-check.
• Six SSD-ready hard drive trays, in two removable cages.
• Three included 120mm fans, two intake and one exhaust.
• CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to swap out your CPU cooler without removing the motherboard.
• Eight PCI-E slots for multi-GPU expansion.
• One front and dual bottom dust filters to keep your case interior clean.
• Three tool-free optical drive bays.
• Side panel window with dual 120mm/140mm fan mounts
• Included USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 internal adapter for legacy support.
|Case Form Factor|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fan Bays||3 x 120mm|
|Fans Included||3 x 120mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||mm|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||232 x 501 x 533 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this should have the space for it, just use the two 140mm fan mounts.