• Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting - Enjoy virtually infinite customization.
• 8,200 DPI laser sensor and multi-color DPI indicator - Confident, high-accuracy tracking makes every click count.
• 8 programmable buttons - Fully configurable layout for personalized play.
• CUE software - Slick and intuitive Corsair Utility Engine gives you performance tuning and customization control
• High-performance switches - custom designed for gaming, with fast response and high reliability
• Comfortable claw-grip design - optimized grip points for fast reaction and lifting.
• 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate - lag-free responsiveness for fast play.
• Braided easy-flex USB cable - 1.8 meter of unencumbered roaming.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.