Corsair PCIe 3.0 x16 Vertical Riser 300mm Extension Cable
Corsair Premium PCIe 3.0 x16 Riser Cable, 300mm, 90° Female PCIe, EMI Shielded, Five-Wire Banded Construction
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Extension Means Extended: A generous 300mm of cable length makes it easy to install your GPU vertically in compatible cases.
• EMI Shielded: EMI (electromagnetic interference) shielded to eliminate signal interference and ensure maximum performance.
• Fully Flexible: Five-wire banded construction allows for full flexibility to reach through even the tightest gaps.
• The Right Angle: A 90° female PCIe connector minimizes cable strain and makes it easy to fit a vertically-mounted GPU.
• 1x CORSAIR Premium PCIe 3.0 x16 Extension Cable (300mm)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.