Corsair H80i GT Hydro Cooler
Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT 120mm High Performance Multi CPU Liquid Cooler, with Corsair Link, for Intel/AMD CPU's
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The flexible, powerful 120mm liquid CPU cooling system for high performance PCs.
The Hydro Series H80i GT is a high performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that works with standard 120mm radiator mounts. The extra-thick 49mm x 120mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for high performance CPUs. It’s Corsair Link compatible, so you can customize cooling performance, monitor system temperature, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting.
The 120mm radiator works with standard 120mm fan mounts for wide compatibility, but has a depth of 49mm for increased cooling surface area and faster, more efficient cooling.
Customized cooling performance
You can select the speed of the dual SP120L PWM fans via the Corsair Link control panel or any standard fan speed utility. And, you have options: use just one fan to save space, or install both in a push-pull configuration for extra cooling efficiency.
Built-in Corsair Link
Attach the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software to unlock even more power.
You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs.
High-performance CPU cooling made simple
The H80i GT is a closed loop design that comes pre-filled. It includes a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for faster installation, and it features improved coldplate and pump designs for highly tuned efficiency.
About Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers
Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers give you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They offer superior cooling for higher overclocking performance, without the complexity of traditional water cooling kits. Features • Extra-thick 120mm radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface area for rapid cooling.
• Improved coldplate and pump design: our latest generation is better than ever at rapidly drawing heat away from your CPU.
• Dual SP120L PWM fans: customizable performance and custom-molded blades for high static pressure with low turbulence.
• Flexible installation: use one of the included fans to save space, or use both for extra cooling power
• Modular, tool-free mounting bracket: installation is simple and straightforward.
• Built-in Corsair Link: adjust fan speed, monitor CPU and coolant temperature, and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop.
• Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid CPU Cooler
• Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
• Two 120mm High Torque Fans
• Fan and radiator mounting screws
• Thermal compound (pre-applied)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747