Hydro Series H115i is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans for cooling that’s far superior to stock CPU air coolers. Liquid cooling works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H115i gets you up and running quickly so you can spend more time enjoying the performance of your overclocked processor and less time assembling, filling, and maintaining your cooling system.
The H115i has Corsair Link software control built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the software from Corsair.com, then customize and monitor your temps, fan and pump speeds, and even the RGB LED logo on the coldplate.
• Large 280mm radiator: More cooling capacity for cases which have 280mm radiator mounts.
• Improved coldplate and pump design: Better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise.
• Advanced SP140L PWM fan design: Better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed.
• Built-in Corsair Link: Monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.
• Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
• Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets.
• Two SP140L High Torque 140mm fans.
• USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration.
• Fan and radiator mounting screws.
• Thermal compound (pre-applied).
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Corsair Hydro Series H115i All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 280mm Radiator, 2x 140mm Fans, for Intel/AMD . Please choose from the list below.