Corsair H100i V2 AIO Hydro/Water RGB LED CPU Cooler
Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 240mm Radiator, 2x120mm Fan, Intel/AMD, TR4
The H100i v2 has Corsair Link built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software, and you can monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, adjust fan speeds, and customize the LED lighting directly from your desktop. Features • 240mm Dual-Fan Radiator: More surface area for superior cooling performance.
• Improved Coldplate and Pump Design: Better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise.
• Advanced SP120L PWM Fan Design: Better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed.
• Built-in Corsair Link: Monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.
• User Replaceable Inserts: Change the colour of your cooler to match your system with the user-replaceable inserts on the radiator and pump cap (Sold Separately).
• Compatible with Ryzen Threadripper Processors on the AMD X399 platform, when used inconjunction with the bracket included with the CPU.
• Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
• Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets.
• Two SP120L High Torque 120mm fans.
• USB cable for Corsair Link Integration.
• Fan and radiator mounting screws.
• Thermal compound (pre-applied).
• Quick Start Guide.
|Cooler Form Factor||240mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler|
|Max. Recommended TDP|
|Max. Cooling Capacity|
|Included Fan Configuaration||2 x 120mm|
|Fan Edition||Corsair SP120L Static Pressure with High Torque|
|Fan Bearing Type|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Approx Fan Speed||N/A|
|Adjustable Fan Speed Controller||No|
|Sound Level (dB)|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Sep 2017
Intel has been busy this summer. Not only is it soon to introduce a range of new CPUs based on the 8th Generation Core architecture, the chip giant has been revamping the high-end desktop scene by releasing some serious CPU muscle in the form of the Core i9 chips.
Date Issued: 21st Jun 2017
You're not dreaming, folks: competition really has returned to the consumer CPU landscape. AMD is back in contention following the launch of its well-received Ryzen processors, and Intel is responding with a range of chips that form the eagerly anticipated Core X-Series.