Fine-tune air-cooling performance with the three-speed fan controller. Visible through the windowed side panels, the roomy and easy to access interior delivers major real estate for your next rig with space for a full-length graphics card, six fans, and four drives. Plug in your USB 3.0 devices and headset through the front panel. Now you’re ready to hit the road in style. Features • Aesthetics that impress: sleek design, rounded corners, and easy to remove windowed side panels
• Built-in carrying handle makes it a portable powerhouse
• Included 140mm LED intake fan and 120mm exhaust fan
• Keep it cool with space for up to five fans
-Front fan mounts: 1 x 200/140mm, 2 x 120mm
-Side fan mounts: 2 x 120mm
-Rear fan mounts: 1 x 120mm
• Controlfreak? Customize cooling and noise level with the convenient three-speed fan controller
• Swap drives easily--without tools--in and out of the two 3.5” and two 2.5” drive bays
• Built-in internal lighting with to show off your system
• Easy connectivity with front panel USB 3.0, headphone, and microphone ports
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.