CORSAIR SPEC OMEGA Red Tempered Glass Midi PC Gaming Case
Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA, Black/Red, Mid Tower PC Case, w/ Tempered Glass Windows, ATX/mATX/mITX, 120mm Red LED Fan
By DPD On 12th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Tempered Glass to Show Off Your Hardware: Why hide your system? Tempered glass side and front panels put your system on display unlike any other case.
• Built-in LED Lighting: Integrated front-panel red LED light strip and red LED-lit 120mm cooling fan add bright illumination and a dramatic styling.
• Two Included 120mm Fans and Direct Airflow Path: Keep your system cool inside and out with two CORSAIR SP120L 120mm Fans included, positioned for optimum airflow in & out of the system.
• Cable Routing Cutouts and Tie Downs: With your system on display, SPEC OMEGA makes it easy to keep your cable routing neat, tidy, and out of the airflow path for better cooling.
• Front 360mm Radiator Compatibility: Upgrade to the power of liquid cooling for your CPU or GPU with up to a 360mm Hydro Series cooler.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation and side panel removal mean you can spend less time building your PC and more time enjoying it.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||170 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||370 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||200 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass|
|Dimensions||232 x 516 x 495 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||7.56 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747