We’ve engineered the CORSAIR Carbide Quiet 400Q to pack all the power and expandability you need into a gorgeous, compact steel case design. Keep even the noisiest system internals running stealth-quiet with silenced sound-damping panels throughout and a three speed fan controller. Direct Airflow technology cools even the most powerful components in your system. With tool-free drive installation, 400Q is easy to build – and with full dust filtration, it’s even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC. The CORSAIR Carbide Quiet 400Q perfectly balances design, noise suppression, performance, and expandability.
• Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior: For those who want premium aesthetics, the 400Q has full steel front, side, and top panels for extra durability and stunning good looks.
• Silenced panels for quiet operation: Sound damping material placed on the front panel, side panels, and even the removable top panel quiets even the noisiest internal components.
• Three speed fan controller: Customize your performance with a front panel mounted three speed fan controller.
• Compact design, full size capabilities: Don't let the compact dimensions of the 400Q fool you - it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
• Liquid cooling capable: With room for front, top, and rear radiators, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers anywhere you want to.
• Direct Airflow Path: Drive cages are positioned away from the intake, allowing cool air from the front intake fans to reach high-temperature components.
• Two AF series fans: Corsair-exclusive AF120L and AF140L fans efficiently draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
• PSU and 3.5" Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by placing cables and drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5" bay covers.
• Easy to Clean: Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean you'll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation, side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q V2 Compact Computer Chassis, Fan Controller, 2x Fans included, mATX/ATX, Mid Tower, Black . Please choose from the list below.