Carbide 400Q V2 Quiet Desktop Gaming PC Computer Case from Corsair
Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q V2 Compact Computer Chassis, Fan Controller, 2x Fans included, mATX/ATX, Mid Tower, Black
Features • Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior: For those who want premium aesthetics, the 400Q has full steel front, side, and top panels for extra durability and stunning good looks.
• Silenced panels for quiet operation: Sound damping material placed on the front panel, side panels, and even the removable top panel quiets even the noisiest internal components.
• Three speed fan controller: Customize your performance with a front panel mounted three speed fan controller.
• Compact design, full size capabilities: Don't let the compact dimensions of the 400Q fool you - it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
• Liquid cooling capable: With room for front, top, and rear radiators, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers anywhere you want to.
• Direct Airflow Path: Drive cages are positioned away from the intake, allowing cool air from the front intake fans to reach high-temperature components.
• Two AF series fans: Corsair-exclusive AF120L and AF140L fans efficiently draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
• PSU and 3.5" Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by placing cables and drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5" bay covers.
• Easy to Clean: Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean you'll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation, side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
|Case Edition||Carbide 400Q|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240/280/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/280mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length||190 mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||170 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||370 mm|
|Dimensions||425 x 215 x 464 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.