Coolermaster Seidon 120V V3 All In One CPU Watercooler
Cooler Master Seidon 120V Version 3.0 AIO Water Cooling Kit, Quiet, Compact 120mm PWM Fan/Radiator, For Intel & AMD CPUs
By DPD On 20th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years.
• Highly optimized pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance.
• Specially designed 120mm radiator provides superior heat dissipation and fits in almost any case internally and externally.
• Dual 120mm XtraFlo with a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.
• Red LED indicator lights up when it is operating.
• Easy installation and sssembly tool-free. Features http://eu.coolermaster.com/en/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooling/seidon-120v-v3-plus/
|Edition||Seidon 120V v3|
|Cooler Form Factor||120mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler|
|Included Fan Configuration||1 x 120mm|
|Fan Bearing Type||Rifle Bearing|
|Fan/Pump Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
|Max. Fan Speed||800 - 2200 rpm|
|Max. Fan Airflow||36 - 86 CFM|
|Max. Air Pressure||0.41 - 2.87 mm H²O|
|Max. Sound Level|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Heatsink/Radiator Dimensions||154 x 119 x 27 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747