Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Black Edition Mid Tower Case with Window
Cooler Master Masterbox 5 Black Edition, Mid Tower Case, Side Window, Headphone/Mic In/2xUSB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Unlock your build’s inner potential with the MasterBox 5: This case’s straightforward design comes with convenientlyplaced cut-outs, making component installation, interior expansion, and multiple interior layouts simple and easy. The MasterBox 5 can also support larger, high-end components, air and DIY water cooling. Keep your system looking clean with the possibility of using numerous routing holes and covers for your PSU.
Exploring the Interior
The MasterBox 5's design and smartly placed tray cut-outs make light work of installing or expanding multiple interior configurations. Remove, slide and rearrange the internal layout to support larger, high-end components, air and DIY water cooling.
Expanding the Possibilities for Motherboards
Motherboard tray cut-outs creatively rearrange space for any size motherboard.
Expanding the Possibilities for Storage
Tray cut-outs also allow for the easy mounting and rearranging of SSDs and HDDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf, or on the back side of the tray (for SSDs).
Expanding the Possibilities for CPU Coolers
No pushing! There’s enough elbow room inside, even for beastly coolers.
Expanding the Possibilities for Graphics Cards
Titans have a place inside too. Or your next VR-ready GeForce 1080.
Internal Configuration: Your Air Cooling Set-Up:
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space where there usually isn't. The case supports.
• Three 120mm fans.
• Four fans with use of optional front bracket.
Internal Configuration: Your Liquid Cooling Set Up
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space to fit the biggest DIY cooling contraptions.*
*360mm radiator installable with optional front bracket
Clean Cabling: For Clean Access
All system setups have hidden space for cable management.
Easy Fun: Easy Computing
Challenge the confines of the MasterBox 5 by creating intuitive and flexible layouts for components and cables, large or small. Then comes the easy part: building.
• Install fans without removing front bezel.
• Expansion cut-out for easy graphic cards installation.
• Easy maintenance with dust filters.
• Six routing holes for any system configuration.
• StormGuard - groundbreaking security system for safeguarding your peripherals. Features • Flexible mounting: easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf or the back.
• Expansion support: motherboard tray cutouts allow enough space to fit high-end motherboards, high end CPU cooler and reservoir mounting for DIY (do it yourself) cooling.
• Clean cabling: all system setups have space for hidden cable management.
• Compact cooling: supports three 120mm fans including two at the front, and one at the back, or a 280mm front radiator for DIY liquid cooling. With an optional extra bracket you can extend it to 360mm liquid cooling and up to three 120mm fan at front
• You Decide the Inside: create a design that follows your personality, and preferences. The case is designed to allow user to install his components with much freedom. Here are few configurations examples: *LED lighting components represented above are optional
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months