The World's First Mid-Sized Modular Tower with Exterior Expandability. The MasterCase 5 allows you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions, and that means giving you the option to adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors.
Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click panel design, FreeForm lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations.
Conceived in secret in collaboration with a crack crew of industry veterans, super users and case modding genii, the MasterConcept is quite simply the best case we've ever made. It's a craftsman's case, one that invokes a tangible experience of vision, touch and smell that beckons you in and kickstarts your creativity.
It's a case that while beautiful as is, is designed to be tinkered and toyed with to your heart's desire.
• FreeForm Modular System gives unparalleled flexibility to upgrade case via the addition of top panels or an expanded door, adjusting aesthetics and opening options to alter and augment interior configurations in the process.
• FreeForm enables you to vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages via an intuitive clip-and-click panel, opening unparalleled flexibility to integrate replacement accessories like fans, water cooling reservoirs or even extra-long graphics cards.
• FreeForm gives you the option to install three front-mounted 140mm fans and a 280mm radiator for unmatchable ventilation due to a unique facility to horizontally shift the bottom-mounted HDD drives.
• FreeForm allows up to six 140mm fans through the case, as well as a top 240mm radiator when expanded via addition of top panels.
• Built for performance - Supports up to three dual-slot extra-long graphics cards, including 13.5-inch cards.
• Slip-and-clip SSD pockets - 2 easy to install 2.5- inch brackets with 4 mounting positions, two hidden behind the motherboard and two on top of the partition.
• Dual chamber design - Splits the case via a partition panel that isolates the PSU, and keeps drive cages separate for clean, customizable cable management.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Cooler Master MasterCase 5, Modular Mid Tower Computer Chassis, ATX/MIcro ATX/Mini ITX, 2x USB3, 2x 140mm Fans . Please choose from the list below.