Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click panel design, FreeForm lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations.
Conceived in secret in collaboration with a crack crew of industry veterans, super users and case modding genii, the MasterConcept is quite simply the best case we've ever made. It's a craftsman's case, one that invokes a tangible experience of vision, touch and smell that beckons you in and kickstarts your creativity.
It's a case that while beautiful as is, is designed to be tinkered and toyed with to your heart's desire. Features • FreeForm Modular System gives unparalleled flexibility to upgrade case via the addition of top panels or an expanded door, adjusting aesthetics and opening options to alter and augment interior configurations in the process.
• FreeForm enables you to vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages via an intuitive clip-and-click panel, opening unparalleled flexibility to integrate replacement accessories like fans, water cooling reservoirs or even extra-long graphics cards.
• FreeForm gives you the option to install three front-mounted 140mm fans and a 280mm radiator for unmatchable ventilation due to a unique facility to horizontally shift the bottom-mounted HDD drives.
• FreeForm allows up to six 140mm fans through the case, as well as a top 240mm radiator when expanded via addition of top panels.
• Built for performance - Supports up to three dual-slot extra-long graphics cards, including 13.5-inch cards.
• Slip-and-clip SSD pockets - 2 easy to install 2.5- inch brackets with 4 mounting positions, two hidden behind the motherboard and two on top of the partition.
• Dual chamber design - Splits the case via a partition panel that isolates the PSU, and keeps drive cages separate for clean, customizable cable management.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This does not include any fan splitters.