CoolerMaster Red MSI Dragon MasterBox 5 PC Gaming Case
Cooler Master MasterBox 5 MSI Edition, Black/Red, Mid Tower Computer Chassis, with Window, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, USB3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This case’s straightforward design comes with conveniently placed cut-outs, making component installation, interior expansion, and multiple interior layouts simple and easy. It can also support large, high-end components, several fans and DIY liquid cooling. Keep your system looking clean with numerous routing holes and a cover for your PSU.
Exploring the Interior
The MasterBox 5's design and smartly placed tray cut-outs make light work of installing or expanding multiple interior configurations. Remove, slide and rearrange the internal layout to support larger, high-end components, air and DIY water cooling.
Expanding the Possibilities for Motherboards
Motherboard tray cut-outs creatively rearrange space for any size motherboard.
Expanding the Possibilities for Storage
Tray cut-outs also allow for the easy mounting and rearranging of SSDs and HDDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf, or on the back side of the tray (for SSDs).
Expanding the Possibilities for CPU Coolers
No pushing! There’s enough elbow room inside, even for beastly coolers.
Expanding the Possibilities for Graphics Cards
Titans have a place inside too. Or your next VR-ready GeForce 1080.
Internal Configuration: Your Air Cooling Set-Up
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space where there usually isn’t. The case supports:
• Three 120mm fans.
• Four fans with use of optional front bracket.
Internal Configuration: Your Liquid Cooling Set-Up
The uniquely modular design of the MasterBox creates space to fit the biggest DIY cooling contraptions.* *360mm radiator installable with optional front bracket
Clean Cabling for Clean Access
All system setups have hidden space for cable management.
Easy Fun, Easy Computing
Challenge the confines of the MasterBox 5 by creating intuitive and flexible layouts for components and cables, large or small. Then comes the easy part: building.
• Install fans without removing the front bezel.
• Expansion cut-out for easy graphics card installation.
• Easy maintenance with dust filters.
• Six routing holes for any system configuration.
• StormGuard ground-breaking security system for safeguarding your peripherals. Features • MSI Co-Branded Themed Design: The MSI dragon design on the front and right side panels, plus a smaller version and MSI inscription on the window panel
• Flexible Mounting: Easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray, along the bottom shelf or on the back (for SSD) with the SSD bracket.
• Expansion Support: Motherboard tray cutouts creatively rearrange space to fit high-end motherboards, extra-long dual-slot graphics cards and reservoir mounting for DIY cooling.
• Clean Cabling: All system setups have plenty of space for hidden cable management.
• Compact Cooling: With the included bracket, the case supports up to 3 120mm front fans, one 120mm rear fan, and up to 360mm front radiator for liquid cooling** (360mm radiator requires usage of the included bracket).
• You Decide the Inside: Create a design that follows your personality and preferences. This case is designed to allow users the freedom to install their components however they want.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747