CoolerMaster Black HAF XB Evo Cube PC LAN Gaming Case
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO, Black, ATX Cube Computer Chassis, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 2x 120mm Fans, Rigid Handles, USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Quickly and easily transforms into a test bench – ideal for enthusiasts and overclockers.
• Two durable XtraFlo fans included in the front for powerful airflow; also supports 240mm radiators.
• Supports tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end graphics cards up to 334mm long.
• Supports up to 4 HDDs or SSDs through removable cages.
• Motherboard tray can be removed for easier installation or removal of components.
• Dual USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports and X-Dock bays in the front for lightning fast plug-n-play I/O.
• Rigid carry handles for transportation.
• VGA Card Length: 334mm / 13.1inch
• CPU Cooler Height: 180mm / 7.1inch
• Two durable XtraFlo fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow.
• Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components. Features Model RC-902XB-KKN2 (mesh version), RC-902XB-KWN2 (windowed version)
Materials Steel, polymer, mesh front bezel
Dimensions (W x H x D) 442 x 330 x 423mm / 17.4 x 13 x 16.7 inch
Net Weight 8.2 kg / 18.1 lbs
M/B Type Mini-ITX, microATX, ATX
5.25" Drive Bays 2
3.5" Drive Bays 4
2.5" Drive Bays 4 (from 3.5" drive bays)
I/O Panel USB 3.0 x 2 (internal)
Audio In & Out x 1 (supports HD Audio)
Expansion Slots 7
Air Cooling System Top: 200mm fan x 1 (optional) - for mesh version (RC-902XB-KKN2) only
Front: 120mm XtraFlo fan x 2 (installed; 1200 RPM, 17 dBA), or 140mm fan x 2 (optional)
Rear: 120mm fan x 1 or 80mm fan x 2 (optional)
Liquid Cooling System Front: 240mm radiator x 1 (optional) (Compatible with the Nepton 280L)
Rear: 120mm radiator x 1 (optional)
Power Supply Type Standard ATX PS2 (The max. length of PSU: 180mm / 7.1 inch)
Maximum Compatibility VGA card length: 334mm / 13.1inch
CPU cooler height: 180mm / 7.1inch
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.