Club3D MST Hub USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type C to DisplayPort 1.2 Dual Monitor
Club3D CSV-1545 MST Hub USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type C to DisplayPort 1.2 Dual Monitor
By DPD On 19th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Supported output resolutions :
- up to 3840x2160p @ 60Hz for Single Monitor
- up to 2560X1600p @ 60Hz for Dual Monitors
• Supports USB 3.1 Gen1Type C ALT mode 4 lanes.
• Compliant with DisplayPort™ 1.2a for 1.62Gbps, 2.7Gbps or 5.4Gbps per lane.
• Support for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth.
• Support for HDCP 1.3 content protection.
• Advanced WideEye SerDes technology capable of receiving data over long cables.
• Supports AMD Eyefinity™ (SLS) and Duplicate/ Extend Desktop mode.
• Supports both MST- and SST Mode.
• Supports AMD, Nvidia and Intel Graphics solutions.
• Powered thru USB Type C (5.0V @ 220mA max), no external power needed.
|Connector From||USB 3.1 Gen1 (C) Male|
|Connector To||2 x DisplayPort (Female)|
|Cable Features||USB Powered|
|Total Weight||51 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747