Club 3D HDMI KVM Switch for Dual HDMI 4K 60HZ
Club 3D HDMI KVM Switch for Dual HDMI w/ IR Remote, [email protected], 3D/HDR Support, USB Type-A+B/HDMI/Stereo/Mic, Win/Mac/Linux
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
HDMI KVM Switch for Dual HDMI 4K 60Hz
The CSV-1382 is a high performance HDMI™ KVM (Keyboard Video and Mouse) switcher. It routes high definition videos up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz resolution and audio from any HDMI™ source to any HDMI™ supported display. This HDMI™ KVM switcher not only has the key press switching function, but also has an intelligent function as well as hot pluggable function.
• Support resolution up to [email protected]
• Support RGB 4:4:4/ YCbCr 4:4:4/ YCbCr 4:2:2/ YCbCr 4:2:0.
• Support KVM function.
• Support a HDMI™ display and a set of Keyboard and Mouse to control two PCs with HDMI™ ports.
• Support 6Gbps per channel (18Gbps all channels) bandwidth.
• Support 12bit per channel (36bit all channels) deep colour.
• Support HDCP 2.2/1.4.
• Support 3D.
• Support HDR.
• Support infrared remote control function.
• Support for switching LED indications.
• Windows/Linux/Apple Mac OS.
• PC 1 Input: HDMI™ + USB + Mic + Stereo Port.
• PC 2 Input: HDMI™ + USB + Mic + Stereo Port.
• 3.5mm Mic Input port.
• DC 5V - Power Supply Unit.
• 1x HDMI™ Female Output.
• 1x MIC Output.
• 1x Stereo Jack Output.
• 1x USB Mouse connection Output.
• 1x USB Keyboard connection Output.
• 3.5mm Stereo port Output.
In the box:
• CSV-1382 HDMI™ KVM Switch x 1.
• External Power Supply 5V 3A x 1.
• IR Remote Control x1.
• IR Extender x1.
• USB Type B Male to USB A Male cable x2.
• Quick Installation Guide.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.