Club 3D 2M DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0b
Club 3D DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0b Active Cable Male/Male 2m/6.56 ft
By DPD On 18th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
CAC-1082 - The Club3D CAC-1082 is a DisplayPort™ 1.4 Cable to HDMI™ 2.0b HDR converter. It features support for HDR Video quality for deep color media content playback. The DisplayPort™ receiver supports up to 5,4 Gbps per lane over 4 lanes. The HDMI™ output is fully compliant to HDMI™ specification version 2.0b.
Supports up to 4K UHD Resolutions
The CAC-1082 supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160p at 60Hz.
It supports RGB/YCbCr video color formats with a colour depth of 16bpc (or 48 bits per pixel) as long as it fits within the DisplayPort™ and HDMI™ link bandwidth. The CAC-1082 also supports pixel encoding conversion from RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 to YCbCr 4:2:0 and YCbCr 4:2:0 pass-trough function. In addition HDR with deep color up to 12Bpc at 4K 60Hz is supported through the conversion of RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 over DP link to YCbCr 4:2:0 on the HDMI™ output with a horizontal expansion to CEA timings.
Features Note: For HDR to function, the source system needs to support DisplayPort™ 1.4 and the screen needs to have support for HDR and / or HDMI™ 2.0 a or b.
• DisplayPort™ 1.4 Receiver, up to 5.4Gbps link Rate, HBR2/HBR/RBR
• Video Stream Handling
- Up to 600Mhz dual pixel path and 16bpc
- RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 pixel format
- Horizontal expansion of Vesa CVT to CEA Timings (as per DP™ 1.4 spec)
• DisplayPort™ to HDMI™ Stereoscopic 3D Transport
- Frame Sequential to Stacked Top-Bottom Conversion
- Pass-trough of ther 3D Formats
• Audio Stream Handling
- LPCM and compressed Audio encoding formats
- Max audio sample rate of 192 Khz x 8 Channel or 768 KHz x 2 Channel
• HDCP Support
- HDCP 1.3 to HDCP 1.4 Repeater function
- HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 Repeater Fucntion
• HDMI™ transmitter
- Compliant to HDMI™ specifications version 2.0b
- 600MHz max TMDS character clock
- High Daynamic Range (HDR) support both Static- and Dynamic HDR.
- CEC Support - snooping, tunneling
• Max Video resolution and color depth on HDMI™ output
- 4K 60Hz RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4, 8bpc
- 4K 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2, up to 12bpc
- 4K 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0, up to 16bpc
- 4K 30Hz RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4, up to 16Bpc
|Type||DisplayPort to HDMI Adaptor Cable|
|Specification||DP 1.4 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adaptor ([email protected])|
|Connector From||DisplayPort (Male)|
|Connector To||HDMI (Male)|
|Total Weight||85 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.