Club 3D USB Type-C to 2.5Gbps RJ45 Adapter
Club 3D CAC-1520 Adapter, USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C to RJ45 Ethernet, 2.5Gbps Bandwidth, USB Powered
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This adapter is the best solution for latest devices without an onboard Ethernet port.
Its the perfect accessory for your travels in addition its USB powered so no need for external power adapter. Features • Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C Port and 2.5Gbps RJ45 output.
• Supports 10M/100M/1G/2.5G Bandwidth.
• Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction.
• USB Bus power (No external power needed).
• Supports USB3.2 Gen1, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 (When using lower USB versions the Ethernet speed will be affected).
• Supports WOL (Wake-On-Lan) Full Duplex Flow (10M / 100M / 1G / 2.5G Rate) Auto Negotiation.
• Supports Windows 8/Windows 10/ Mac OSx 10.6 to 10.13 Note: Driver Software installation is required.
• Power Consumption: 4.75V ~ 5.25V.
• Normal Operating power : < 80mA 10M < 130mA 100M <300mA 1G <460mA 2.5G.
|Type||USB to Ethernet Adapter|
|Specification||USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C to RJ45|
|Connector From||USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C|
|Connector To||RJ45 (Female)|
|Total Weight||34 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.