CiT Level 2 White Mesh Micro-ATX PC Case
CiT Level 2 White Mesh Micro-ATX Chassis, 3x 120mm RGB Rainbow Fans, mITX/mATX
By DPD On 11th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Level 2 White Micro-ATX Mesh PC Gaming Case with 3 x 120mm RGB Rainbow Fans Included With Tempered Glass Side Panel
The Level 2 is a Micro-ATX chassis designed with style and purpose while occupying minimal desk space with its smaller footprint.
The Level 2 includes a mesh front panel allows for large volumes of air to pass through unrestricted. To enhance the airflow even further the case features two pre-installed fans, the air intake is maximised to its maximum potential and with the possibility to mount additional fans and radiators, this is a high quality Micro-ATX where not an inch of space goes to waste.
Three 120mm RGB rainbow fans catch the eye with stunning colour modes on offer at the touch of a button not only make the Level 2 stand out but ensures all important components are catered for when it comes to keeping temperatures balanced and conditions optimised for a peak performance.
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting using the LED button have access to approximately 14 LED modes and a tempered glass panel showcases your build setup.
Measuring 40.7 centimetres in height, the interior painted in all white with a full PSU shroud that adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Space to install a M-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard and for a small surface area there is still has plenty of space to install powerful hardware. It can fit a graphics card up to 33 centimetres in length and behind the motherboard and PSU shroud users will find space for 3 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX power supply unit measuring up to 160mm will fit inside.
The Level 2 is a small stylish Micro with an iconic look not only provides exceptional airflow but also is perfect at displaying the ARGB lighting. The Level 2 carries some serious power, creating a stunning look and functional gaming PC.
• Mesh Micro-ATX Gaming Case: The CiT Level 2 is a bold and sophisticated gaming case finished in all white with a mesh front panel allows air to flow into the case easily without obstruction combining a super airflow performance with dust filtration, makes this stylish chassis both comfortable in a state-of-the-art office and gaming room.
• RGB Rainbow LED Fans Included: Three RGB Rainbow fans with a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating 24.6dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
• Air Cooling: Cool your system effectively with three fans included and the Level 2 offers enough space to house seven fans in total Front: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, PSU Shroud: 2 x 120mm fans & Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm radiator at the top.
• Manual Control: Control the three fans manually with just a single press of the LED button on the top of the I/O, connect the LED button and powered using SATA have access to approximately 14 LED modes.
• Tempered Glass Panel: The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
• Micro-ATX Housing: Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 330mm in length and CPU cooler up to 180mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.
• Dust Filter: One removable dust filter help keeps the dust out of your gaming PC and enhances the cooling performance even further, they are easy to remove which makes them easy to clean.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Level 2 White Mesh|
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||5 x 120mm / 4x 140mm|
|Fans Included||3 x 120mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 280mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 280mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||165 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||330 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|Window Configuration||1 x Main Side|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Construction Materials||Steel|
|Dimensions||216 x 407 x 369 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||4.2 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months